About VLAD TEPES Apart Hotel Brasov
Located deep in the heart of the Transylvanian Carpathian Mountains, Brasov is the most visited and vibrant medieval city in Romania. Brasov was founded in 1211 and settled by the Saxons, when the building of this architecturally rich city began.
Set between mountain peaks with a wealth of gothic, baroque and renaissance architecture, Brasov is a must for any visitor to Romania.
Points of interest include; The Black Church, Romania’s largest gothic church set in the impressive and beautiful old medieval square and a vast number of bastions, medieval towers, and endless colourfully painted and ornately detailed buildings around every corner.
If you want great nightlife and cosmopolitan fine cuisine then Brasov is definitely the city for you. Brasov has an infinite amount of amazing clubs, stylish bars and cosy pubs for your every desire, along with some of Romania’s finest up and coming trendy fine cuisine restaurants, and of course an abundance of restaurants with tasty authentic Romanian cuisine.
Vlad Tepes Apart Hotel is composed of 17 one bedroom luxury apartments to book by the night or monthly. With your comfort in mind, every apartment has only the highest level of amenities:
• Spacious layouts to every apartment
• Wireless optic fibre Internet
• HD cable-ready flat screen televisions in both living room and bedrooms.
• Fashionable bathrooms with either large showers or free standing baths
• Fully equipped white lacquer designed kitchens
• Large balconies with spectacular views over Brasov & the mountains
• Lift for your convenience
• 24 hour underground and above parking for guests
• 24 hour concierge for your every need
• Full laundry and press services at no charge