About Ristorante ISOLETTA Bucharest
Ristorante Isoletta Bucharest
In June 2007 a new restaurant was opened in Bucharest. At the opening, a lot of famous names were present from different areas like: show business, sports, fashion and national and international politics.
The restaurant is typically Italian and proposes a vast culinary offer, but we are best recognized for our daily fresh fish offer. Thanks to the contacts that Mr. Viorel Nica has made, twice a week we receive fresh fish imported directly, without intermediary from the Port of Mazara Del Vallo in Sicily.
Currently Ristorante Isoletta is considered to be the best fish and sea food kitchen in Bucharest.
We also have an unique wine list which includes a various choice of Italian wines organized in regional base. Our guests can enjoy their meals on our heated terrace balcony that offers a wonderful view of the Herastrau Lake in spring, summer and winter.
Our restaurant offers in addition to the private valet parking, free WI-FI internet connection. It is the ideal center for business meetings, presentation suppers, workshops and events.
- Name: RistoranteIsoletta
- Profile: Italian and Mediterranean kitchen based on fresh fish.
- Raw materials: The fish is imported directly by the restaurant from Italy, two times per week, directly from Mazara del Vallo (TP) port from Sicilia and from Terracina Golf in Lazio.
- Wine: Prestigious Italian labels organized on regional basis.
- Management: Mr. Viorel Nica is a well-known entrepreneur in Romania, with excellent references in Calabria and Germany.
- Service: We have a very friendly staff. Traditional, classic and elegant entrusted to a crew coordinated by the chief of restaurant with large experience and skillful abilities, Mr. Viorel Nika.
- Kitchen: Italian and Mediterranean kitchen based on fresh fish and sea food.
- Targeted clients: Our restaurant is daily frequented by famous names in showbiz industry, politics, fashion, sports.
- Parking: Valet parking
- Internet: Wi-fi free of charge
- Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- Facilities: Business meetings, presentation suppers, workshops and events.
Our fresh fish is imported directly from Italy from Mazara del Vallo ( Sicily) and Terracina ( Roma - Lazio). We are serving only Argentinian first quality meat. We are using only first quality condiments and extra virgin olive oil extracted from bio culture. You can speak directly to our waiters to get the best advice and even other suggestions off the menu.